The British School Istanbul is a distinguished educational group located in Istanbul, providing cutting-edge educational programmes. The BSI's schools have consistently been ranked among the top international educational institutions in Europe, owing to our commitment to student success.
Under the umbrella of "The British School Istanbul", the BSI currently operates three distinct schools that cater to the needs of modern, globally-oriented families.
These three divisions are:
Each division maintains our rigorous standards of academic excellence and offers a customized curriculum that caters to the unique needs of our students.
Our teaching staff consists of native English speaking teachers, and we’ve received the following accreditations:
- 1995 - BIS became authorised to offer the prestigious IB Diploma programme in Secondary
- 2006 - Zekeriyaköy campus moved from small (rented) campus to large purpose built campus to our current location.
- 2013 - BIS first accredited to CIS/COBIS/NEASC
- 2017 - National building constructed on Zekeriyaköy campus.
- 2017 - Levent (EYFS), Alkent (KS1) and Etiler (KS2) campuses moved into one city campus.
- 2019 - BIS CIS/MSA accreditation achieved.
- 2022 - Cambridge curriculum English, Maths and Science introduced into Primary.
- 2022 - City campus becomes STEAM campus.